Avionik Equipment von Garrecht / Air Avionics
TRX-1500 is a collision avoidance system for hidden/remote installation. The system combines ADS-B and Transponder reception with a FLARM® transmitter and receiver. It features many interface options and is capable of sending traffic data to compatible traffic displays and portable moving-maps as well as professional avionics systems making integration into existing cockpits easy.
Despite "See and Avoid" there are 20 collisions annually, worldwide, in general aviation. In every other case, a party dies. Collisions are, unfortunately, the second most common cause of accidents. Collisions occur mostly during the day in controlled and uncontrolled airspace, generally when visibility is good. Collision avoidance systems like TRX-2000 show relevant traffic before it becomes a danger and can help to resolve dangerous situations. Next to Transponders and ADS-B Traffic TRX-1500 receives FLARM®-Traffic and actively communicates with over 20.000 installed FLARM® systems in all kinds of aircraft.
- Dimensions: 63 x 38 x 108 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 0,18kg
- TRX-1500A with ARINC429 Interface
- FLARM® Transceiver (3D) with RX/TX amplifier
- ADS-B Receiver (3D)
- Transponder receiver (Altitude, Distance)
- Input voltage 9V to 28V DC
- Supply current typically ca. 0,13A at 12V
- Supplies external display systems with 3.3V
- RS232 NMEA for FLARM® compatible Displays and Moving-Map
- RS232 GARMIN® TIS® for portable GARMIN Moving Maps
- Audio output to Headsets/Intercoms
- ARINC 429 for panelmount GPS like GARMIN® GNS/GTN/G1000 (TRX-1500A only)