NVIS Test Laboratory
Centerpiece of our NVIS test laboratory is the CAS 140CT with a newly developed Crossed-Czerny-Turner spectrograph incorporating a high-end, back-Illuminated CCD detector. The spectrometer design thus effectively reduces stray light, resulting in significantly improved dynamic range and measurement accuracy.
The CAS 140CT is the only array spectrometer to include an optical density filter wheel, extending the measurable intensity range over 4 orders of magnitude. Measurements for both very weak and very strong light sources can thus be acquired fully automatically.
spectral range: 380 nm - 1040 nm
Telescopic Optical Probe
- 6 different measurement spot sizes selectable via software
- internal alignment camera with a wide field of view
- smallest measurement spot 75 µm
- optional illumination of the test object
For measuring irradiance and illuminance as well as for general coupling of light into the spectrometer we use a optical probe with a medium cosine correction to achieve a good light throughput.
spectral range: 190 nm - 1700 nm
- spectral analysis of all types of light source
- LED measurements
- display measurements, including NVIS measurements according to MIL-STD-3009
- transmission und reflection
For more information