Avionik Equipment von Mid Continent
Mid Continent MD302 / SAM 2-inch Standby Attitude Module
SAM® IS THE FIRST DIGITAL, 2-INCH STANDBY ATTITUDE MODULE WITH A UNIQUE TWO-SCREEN DISPLAY.
SAM® is a solid-state instrument that displays attitude, altitude, airspeed, slip, vertical trend, and heading information to the pilot during normal or standby operation in the event of primary instrument failure.
SAM features a rechargeable Nanophosphate® lithium-ion battery that provides up to one hour of operation in the event of aircraft electrical power failure.
- Attitude, altitude, airspeed, slip, and vertical trend indication
- Displayed heading via ARINC 429 input
- Five primary functions utilize modern solid-state MEMS gyro, accelerometer and
- Pressure Transducer technology
- Small 2.4” x 5.5” footprint
- Extremely lightweight — 1.6 lbs
- Self-contained, rechargeable Nanophosphate® lithium-ion emergency battery
- Smooth, high-definition graphics
- Unique two-screen display with wide viewing angles and a user-friendly menu structure selectable orientation — horizontal and vertical
- Aircraft-specific, programmable airspeed range markings configurable for static source error correction (SSEC)
- Simple user interface — one knob configures the display and provides menu control 10–32 VDC power input
- External, automatic and manual dimming control settings Software configurable lighting curves
- Field-upgradable software via standard USB port Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA
- Two-year or 2,000-hour warranty