Avionik Equipment von Electronics International
Electronics International CGR-30P
The CGR-30P was designed to replace your aircraft’s tachometer. In addition to replacing your tachometer, the STC’d CGR-30P will replace MANY of your existing primary instruments. Because the CGR-30P is installed in a standard 3-1/8” hole, it doesn’t protrude from your panel or cover adjacent instruments. This gives the CGR-30P a distinct advantage over the competition because it seamlessly integrates into your panel, is easy to install and is the perfect size to fit into any aircraft panel.
The CGR-30P comes standard with a state-of-the-art, full color bar graph which assists with ROP/ LOP leaning. Additionally, the bar graph has both “normalized” and digital readout screens. No other bar graph in the industry comes close to providing the number of options the CGR-30P offers. In addition to its bar graph, the CGR-30P can be configured to display a combination of these functions:
EGT/CHT Bar Graph
Low Fuel Alarm
- 3.25h x g3.25h x 4.45h Depth
- Weight: 1.1 Lbs.
- Display of Primary and Non-Primary Gauges without Red and/or Yellow Ranges: Five on the Main Screen + EGT and CHT. Six on the Secondary Screen.
- Environmental: Designed and Tested to TSO (DO-160G)
- Software: Designed and Documented to TSO (DO-178B, Level C)
- Minimum Performance Standards: TSO-C43c, TSO-C44c, TSO-C45b, TSO-C47a, TSO-C48a, TSO-49b and TSO-C55a.
- Power Requirements: 7.5 to 30 Volts, 0.1 amps @ 24V (Typ), 0.2 amps @ 12 Volts (Typ).
- USB Port: For USB Memory Stick use only.
- Display: Active Matrix TFT, 262,144 colors, Sunlight readable
- Backlight: External control line, programmable levels.
- Display of Primary Gauges with Red and/or Yellow Ranges: Five on the Main Screen + EGT and CHT. One on the Secondary Screen.
- In addition to the gMain Screenh, the CGR-30P offers a gSecondary Screenh, a gFuel Quantity Screenh and a gGPS Data Screen.h These additional screens give the CGR-30P flexibility not found in any other engine instrument.