Avionik Equipment von Becker Avionics
The AR6203 VHF-AM transceiver is smaller and lighter than its forerunner due to implementation of state-of-art DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology it is designed in a 160mm format and is equipped with a highly efficient AM transmitter, a very sensitive receiver and a full graphic LC-display that allows easy reading under all light conditions, including full sun light readibility. Push button and display illumination can be dimmed.
The AR6203 , of course, has 8.33 kHz channel spacing that will become the new international standard for airborne communication for upper and lower airspace. Switching between the 8.33 and the 25 kHz mode is therefore made effortlessly simple. Standard or dynamic microphones can be used. A built-in-test facility increases flight safety. The dual watch mode that facilitate scanning of two different channels is an extra feature. The AR6203, with its integrated VOX/Intercom circuit, allows communication between pilot, co-pilot and passengers.
- Supply voltage: 10.25...33 V DC
- Emergency supply voltage: 9.0 V DC
- Output power: 10 W @ 20 V DC
- current consumption: 1.5 mA @ 12 V DC (Power Off) 140mA @ 12 V DC (Receive standby)
- Frequency range: 118.000 MHz to 136.990 MHz
- Channel spacing: 8.33 or 25 kHz
- Squelch: trigger level adjustable
- Maximum altitude: 35.000 ft.
- Sensitivity: ≤ -101 dBm for a (S+N)/N ratio of 6 dB
- Bandnwith: +/- 2.78 kHz @ 8.33 kHz / +/- 8 kHz @ 25 kHz
- Core height: 38.0 mm
- Panel height: 42.0 mm
- Core width: 156.0 mm
- Panel width: 160.6 mm
- Core depth: 155.0 mm
- Weight: approx. 1kg